- The Mission of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery of Central New Jersey is to provide the highest level of care in an advanced surgical environment.
- We will deliver quality surgical care in a compassionate and ethical manner.
- We will continue to improve our clinical competence through ongoing education, peer review, and quality assurance protocols.
- We will maintain a well trained staff that is compassionate, knowledgeable, and attentive to our patient’s needs.
- We will provide a safe, comfortable, and accessible facility for the community in which we practice.
- We will maintain professional associations and staff appointments in the local hospitals in which we provide comprehensive services.
Oral and maxillofacial surgeons obtain several years of hospital-based surgical and anesthesia training after graduation from dental school. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, manage a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth, and facial regions. Dr. Bradley, Dr. Sasportas and Dr. Hassam practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to corrective jaw surgery. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort. Our office can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and fractures.
Our staff is trained in assisting with sedation and outpatient general anesthesia in our state-of-the-art office setting. Patients are continuously monitored during and after surgery.
- Call Princeton Junction Office Phone Number 609-716-4600 with questions or to make an appointment.
- What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Online Patient Registration
- Financial Policy
- Meet Us
- Tour Our Office
- Get Driving Directions