Virtual Appointment Request
Now Offering Teledentistry/Virtual Oral Surgery Consultations!
We are offering teledentistry which you can access from the safety of your home. The virtual consult is a two-way conversation through video conference. During the video consultation, we will perform an evaluation and advise you what to do next.
Reasons to call your oral & maxillofacial surgeon that might require urgent attention rather than waiting for a video consultation:
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth, face, or neck
- Pain from a tooth/teeth or jawbone
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- Broken or knocked out tooth/teeth from trauma
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
- Dental treatment required prior to critical medical procedures
Important: To prepare for your virtual visit you can use your smartphone, or you will need a computer connected camera and audio microphone. If you are using a laptop, your built-in camera will work fine, otherwise, you will need to obtain a webcam. Headsets for computer audio are recommended for call clarity and to reduce background noise.